- Responsible to translate and guarantee on time delivery
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Ensure the compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain current knowledge in dental and orthodontic topics.
- Propose ideas for procedures and processes to promote improved service and customer satisfaction and overall department improvements.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested, as well as proactive team and individual efforts to achieve department and company goals.
- Provide assistance when recruiting and interviewing candidates for the Translation group.
- Performance metrics including, but not limited to, contact volume handled, average handle time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree
- Dental/Orthodontic knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in a Customer Service/ Call Center environment is a plus.
- Experience working in customer service and customer support is a plus.
- The agent must have advanced knowledge in the assigned language for translations as well as English, German and Spanish.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to focus attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Windows environment. Ability to learn software applications quickly. Experience with computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Advanced typing skills.